Biggdawg

AH veteran
Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Izaak walton league of america
Hello everyone,

I am Bruce and i am in north east iowa. I own and run an auto repair shop along with building wet tumbling systems for cleaning cases.

I joined today to start planning my first african hunt and this looks like the place to get a lot of answers.

I have the opportunity to go on a hunt in Namibia with someone that has been hunting in africa a few times so i couldnt pass it up.

I am looking forward to learning the what to and not to do stuff. thanks in advance

Welcome to AH.

There are lots of answers here.

Good luck with your planning.

Welcome to AH Bruce! You've come to the right place if it's africa hunt your wanting to know about then Africahunting.com is the place to be. Who are you and your friend planning on hunting with?

Welcome Biggdawg! In addition to hearing about your upcoming trip, I'd sure like hear about these tumbling systems you build.

Welcome to the forum fellow mid-westerner. Enjoy the planning process, and check some of the offers here from the African outfitters.

Welcome to AH Bruce! You've come to the right place if it's africa hunt your wanting to know about then Africahunting.com is the place to be. Who are you and your friend planning on hunting with?

I just got the offer last friday before he left on vacation don't know any specifics yet till he gets back later this week just know namibia right now. I don't remember who he has hunted with in the past. He is delivering a gun to one of his customers -- he is a gunsmith --- the gentle man stayed with him over the summer and he didn't get the gun done in time. so he is headed back in june to deliver it and asked if i would like to join him.

I just couldn't say no to the chance of a lifetime.

Welcome to AH, Bruce !

Welcome to AH, Bruce!

The only advice I can give is start saving for your second trip. :D

The only advice I can give is start saving for your second trip. :D

ha ha ha remember these words bloke
welcome and enjoy the site bruce
never heard of iowa ?
sorry l don't mean to be rude but how do you say it ????,

sorry l don't mean to be rude but how do you say it ????,

..pretty much like this, bluey..' I OWE A ' big bloke in Namibia a bottle of Jeagermeister for not answering his e-mails.. :heh:

..pretty much like this, bluey..' I OWE A ' big bloke in Namibia a bottle of Jeagermeister for not answering his e-mails.. :heh:
that was one of the ways l was walking around the deck trying to say it before ,the crew thought l had a stroke the way l was twisting it up
I was trying to type a reply to the one you just sent me ,but couldn't stop laughing mate
.do l only owe you one bottle of jeagermeister ? sheesh , that's cheap

thank you all for the warm welcome and yes DOCMAN has it right. basically right in the middle of the us

Welcome to AH Bruce! Have a great time in Namibia, I know you will love it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhonmark007

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg