Hello from Georgia

Welcome from from N. Ga.
 
Just joined up. Found the site a few days ago. Seems very interesting. I’m leaving on Sept 17th for my 4th trip to hunt Africa.

Hello Fatback,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Welcome to AH from another fellow Georgian
 
:S Welcome: to AH!
 
Have fun planning, and welcome to the posting side!
 
Welcome to AH. Congrats on your upcoming safari! Planning is half the fun! Enjoy the forum, it's very addicting.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,570,488
Members
168,891
Latest member
LonAnderse
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top