Hello From Georgia

Welcome. I am up in Alpharetta and am an Atlanta native. If you GA guys ever looking for a hunting partner for Africa give me a pink. I went on my first in July 2019 with 4 Africa Game and took 5 awesome animals. Love to go again

Welcome aboard, I'm in GA as well, I live in Bonaire, off Hwy 96.

Welcome to AH! It’s a great place to be.

Welcome. I am up in Alpharetta and am an Atlanta native. If you GA guys ever looking for a hunting partner for Africa give me a pink. I went on my first in July 2019 with 4 Africa Game and took 5 awesome animals. Love to go again

I’m probably going to South Africa this year. Looking for elephant next year. I’ll let you know if I get anything firmed up.

Let me guess, you must work on base? LOL. I work on base as well. I'll shoot you an PM.

Welcome to AH @sureshot375! Nice to have you on the site and we look forward to you sharing your stories!

Welcome to AH sureshot375! Nice to have you on the posting side, looking forward to reading your posts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Huntingthewoods

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois