Hello from Central Texas

Welcome! Glad to have you here with the rest of us! Is there any particular animal in Africa that’s on your ‘must hunt’ list?
 
Welcome! Glad to have you here with the rest of us! Is there any particular animal in Africa that’s on your ‘must hunt’ list?
My list is fairly short for "must hunt" in Africa. Greater Kudu, Sable, and Red Lechwe. I like the plains game, and not just for the price. I'm not really interested in dangerous game, but we'll see after how I feel after my first trip. My #1 target worldwide would be Marco Polo sheep and stateside is an elk.
 
Good evening fellow hunters. I'm a long-time browser of this website and am thankful for all the advice and info shared. My wife, I, and another couple are planning to travel to South Africa next year for our first African hunt. I've stalked a variety of animals in the lower 48 and am looking to expand that to another country. We're working through and vetting a couple of outfitters to ensure we select the best fit. I look forward to learning more from those who have gone previously and hopefully sharing success stories from our trip next year.
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Texan in Lubbock Texas. AH is a great place to learn. My favorite forum by a mile. Look forward to hearing about a successful hunt. Best wishes!
 
Hola hermono,
 
Welcome from SA,TX

Glad you joined before your hunt! Everyone will be glad to help yall plan and make a great safari
 
Welcome to AH
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,257
Messages
1,570,007
Members
168,789
Latest member
MarianoCol
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top