Hello from Canada

Welcome to AH Travis, another Albertan is great. Someday this Covid will end and we can travel again.
 
Welcome aboard, Travis! Let's about your adventures too.
 
Welcome to AH Travis Johnson!
 
Welcome to the posting side of AH.
 
Welcome to AH Travis.
 
Welcome aboard Travis. Other than the 300 PRC what caliber rifles do you own? What do you use for most of your local game?
Pretty Boring , for most everything for last 20yrs the one rifle 300wby/180 nos part, now 300prc with 212 eldx from antelope and bighorn to moose and bison, when I was a kid I used Husqvarna 308 with 150 gr for everything. Camp gun/ bear protection when flying into bush camps was always win 94 open sight 30/30 with 150gr. Have bowhunted successfully a bit , but not a great bowhunter. Have 3006,264,2506,3006,223,300win,32 , couple 22's and shotguns. Wife just got the 2506 from her dad , would really like to try it out this fall on something seems like a good flat round.
 
Welcome to AH.
 
Travis, what configuration is your .264 in. I have quite a few 6.5 x 55 Swedish Mausers that I use as my primary rifle for Deer and Hog sized game.
 
Welcome to AH. We are enjoying the balmy -38 degree weather here in Saskatchewan as well!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,284
Messages
1,571,695
Members
169,398
Latest member
EXLDarcy51
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top