Hello from Canada

Bauer

AH member
Reaction score
Been reading for a while and thought I would join up to hopefully add to the info available on this site. I always been interested in hunting in Africa. Wealth of information on this site.
Love the information here. It may be hard on the pocketbook though.

Welcome to the dark side, hang around here and the enablers will have you booking your African safari in no time.

Welcome to AH and the best forum you’ll find

Glad you joined, look forward to hearing more about your plans and hunts!

Been reading for a while and thought I would join up to hopefully add to the info available on this site. I always been interested in hunting in Africa. Wealth of information on this site.
Love the information here. It may be hard on the pocketbook though.
Welcome to AH. If you have any questions on Namibia feel free to ask.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome!!! If you joined this site you were probably already hooked on Africa and didn't know it lol

Welcome to AH

Welcome to AH.

Bauer, welcome to the AH forum! Yes this can become a costly addiction, but oh what grand experiences we have!

Welcome Bauer!

Welcome @Bauer. This forum has a wealth of information from some extremely knowledgeable folks. Nice to have you part of the forum!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome
Lots of good info and “bargains” for trips truly a great source of info

Thank you for all the responses. Show me that you guys are interested in helping the new guys out I was wondering if you guys could help me out a little bit. I know I’m new and everything, but, I am working on a project with my son, kind of a cool father son/work project. We are building a cartridge display and wanted to add a big bore section. This is part of his Boy Scout requirements/badges I am trying to keep him interested in this sort of thing. I am looking for any old brass you have that you were going to toss. If you could stick a bullet into i I am trying to keep him interested in this sort of thing. I am looking for any old brass you have that you were going to toss. If you could Seat a bullet into it that would be great. I think this will keep him interested in for rooms for a while. I might even get a new hunting partner. Obviously I will pay for shipping. If you guys could help out that would be awesome.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smits

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber
@DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS is proud to say that we are members of PHASA.
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-09 at 08.11.01_9d17b32f.jpg