Hello from Canada

Nothing plan yet but lots of dreams! I’m an avid adventure reader so there are definitely a lot of places I’d like to see.

As to home, I’m in rural Ontario a few hours north of Toronto

Paul
 
Welcome and best of luck. These guys cans spend your money faster than you can say “I just booked what?”
 
Welcome to AH.
 
Welcome to AH! Rural Ontario is beautiful!
 
Hi folks, just joined the forum, I’ve been hunting big game in Canada for years and have always dreamed about a safari one day. There are definitely some inspirational posts on here, and I look forward to learning all that I can to one day get across the pond!

Paul
Welcome Paul. Please shout if we could assist in planning your African experience
 
Welcome to AH Paul. Enjoy the forum, it's very addicting.
 
Welcome to this great forum
 
Welcome Paul....Africa awaits!!?
 
Welcome to this great forum Paul! Enjoy the site!
 
Welcome Paul, I am out in rural Ontario as well, but up Ottawa way. Enjoy the site!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,276
Messages
1,571,456
Members
169,359
Latest member
PatRoseby9
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top