Hello from Canada

dougfinn

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
I've already posted a few threads here but never got around to introducing myself. Oops. Well better late than never. I live in British Columbia and enjoy collecting antiques, including rifles, as well as hunting, fishing, camping, off roading, hiking, gold panning and exploring junk shops and back roads. Just a regular guy. I have two double rifles which is how I found this site. Just learning all about them and plan to do some local hunting when I get some loads worked up for them.

Welcome aboard officially!

Indeed welcome to the posting side of AH sir.

Welcome aboard. Two Double Rifles WOW!! What are they?

If you need or want re-loading information just ask, I'm sure you will get plenty of replies.

Welcome from the northeast corner of BC

Hi all. Thanks for the welcomes, including a few fellow BC'ers. In regards to my rifles, I have a Siace Alaska in .45-70 and a Verney - Carron Demas Azur Safari PH Round Body in 450/400 3" NE. Havent had an opportunity to try them yet but I've got to put some loads together first and by the time I've got them done the weather should be a bit nicer for taking them out.

Welcome to AH @dougfinn! Glad to have you on board.

Welcome to AH dougfinn! It is a great site, glad to have you here.

Welcome to AH and enjoy the ride.

Welcome to AH dougfinn! Nice of you to introduce yourself and good to have you on the posting side.

I knew there was that VC .450/400 floating around in BC for awhile. Possibly the same one.

I'm sure it's a great looking double!!

Double lover in BC. Plenty of Dangerous stuff to go chase with those calibers.

Welcome to AH.

Welcome to AH.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardsrailcarcom00

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg