Hello from Canada!

whitetailnut

AH member
Joined
Dec 15, 2009
Messages
15
Reaction score
9
Member of
Lloydminster and area Archer's, Saskatchewan Bowhunter's Association, Lloydminster Fish and Game Association, Saskatchewan Wildlife Federation
Checking in. Very good site here. I'm starting to plan my first African safari, and this looks like a very good site to get info from.
 
You came to the right place! Welcome.
 
Welcome. Do you belong to the Saskatchewan Rivers chapter of SCI? You will find fellow SK hunters in that chapter that have hunted Africa. I live in Manitoba and if I can be of any assistance, just give me a shout. :)
 
Glad to have you join us whitetailnut! Don't hesitate to ask any of your questions. Where are you thinking about going on your first African safari?
 
Also from Canada.. in fact planning with whitetailnut for our first trip... Been a dream of mine from before I ever started hunting on my own.
 
Thanks guys.Skyline I'm planning on joining SCI farely soon.
Africa Hunting.com-My first trip will likey be to South Africa. Nyala, Kudu, Impala, will be on the top of my list. I have never been on a guided hunt before, so this is a whole new ballgame.
 
Welcome! You will find loads of great information here.
 
Welcome Whitetailnut you are at the right place.

Hope to see you around and should you have any questions regarding a first trip to Africa I will be more than glad to help.:)

Cheers Louis
 
Welcome to AH toxic111! Sharing this experience with a friend can make it so much more enjoyable... you'll have a blast.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,342
Messages
1,573,361
Members
169,742
Latest member
RogerSwade
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top