Hello from Canada!

whitetailnut

AH member
Reaction score
Member of
Lloydminster and area Archer's, Saskatchewan Bowhunter's Association, Lloydminster Fish and Game Association, Saskatchewan Wildlife Federation
Checking in. Very good site here. I'm starting to plan my first African safari, and this looks like a very good site to get info from.

You came to the right place! Welcome.

Welcome. Do you belong to the Saskatchewan Rivers chapter of SCI? You will find fellow SK hunters in that chapter that have hunted Africa. I live in Manitoba and if I can be of any assistance, just give me a shout. :)

Glad to have you join us whitetailnut! Don't hesitate to ask any of your questions. Where are you thinking about going on your first African safari?

Also from Canada.. in fact planning with whitetailnut for our first trip... Been a dream of mine from before I ever started hunting on my own.

Thanks guys.Skyline I'm planning on joining SCI farely soon.
Africa Hunting.com-My first trip will likey be to South Africa. Nyala, Kudu, Impala, will be on the top of my list. I have never been on a guided hunt before, so this is a whole new ballgame.

Welcome! You will find loads of great information here.

Welcome Whitetailnut you are at the right place.

Hope to see you around and should you have any questions regarding a first trip to Africa I will be more than glad to help.:)

Cheers Louis

Welcome to AH toxic111! Sharing this experience with a friend can make it so much more enjoyable... you'll have a blast.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlieRiggs

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross