Hello from Brazil

Welcome to AH @REMarchon! Glad you found us and joined our community.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH! Maybe try to hunt the Eastern Cape for a change of scenery?

Thank you for sharing the photo.
Yes, KMG. In this moment I'm appreciating your website. For this year I have already set my plans. But to the future I'm opened to hunt in and know others places. I would like to know Namibia and I will make contact in the right moment.
thanks
 
Welcome to AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,299
Messages
1,571,122
Members
169,115
Latest member
perstivjoper1981
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top