Hello from Austria & Hungary

Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH!!
 
Guten tag. Which brand 300 do you shoot? H&H, Win Mag, WSM ... ?
 
Welcome Andreas, glad to have you join and share your adventures with us. I would love to hear about your hunting experiences in Hungary and Austria as well
will give me best buddy :)
as ive seen you are from MO - i just felt in love totally with MO due to Yellowstone....oh my god, i was watching all 5 season w/o a stop :) love it!
 
will give me best buddy :)
as ive seen you are from MO - i just felt in love totally with MO due to Yellowstone....oh my god, i was watching all 5 season w/o a stop :) love it!
LOL, my wife and I are currently going through the first season of Yellowstone. It is very good!
 
Welcome to our forum. I spent a lot of time in Hungary some 20 years ago. The country side was covered with wild game animals. Unfortunately for me at the time, I wasn't allowed to hunt due to my employer. I spent some time in Wien, but never much in the country side. Both countries were beautiful. Not likely I will have the opportunity to get back to either....but lots of good memories never the less.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,570,309
Members
168,869
Latest member
NevilleHer
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top