Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
Member of
SCI Life member, NRA Life/Benefactor member
Hunted
USA, Canada, Mexico, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Namibia, South Africa, Spain, Russia
I came across this site and joined because it looked like a great place to read and discuss hunting with like-minded people with a spirit for outdoor adventure.

Although I’m slowing down a bit sport hunting remains my main hobby and interest. I’ve presently hunted a variety of game on four continents and I’ve been on more than a dozen African safaris. I’m very fortunate to have achieved taking the African ‘Big Five’ by 1996 when doing so was much more affordable than it is today.

I wish you all happiness and great success with your future hunting adventures. ‘Squeeeeeze’ that trigger. . . .

Welcome!

You will find that there are a lot of great people on this site. 'Glad you joined!

JAMBO BIG5 some good guys here, you will find it a nice place to discuss hunting in general, and African hunting in particular!

...................Come on in, the water's fine!:thumb:

Welcome Big 5! Good to have you here. Want to share some pictures of your trophy rooom?!?! Ha.

Hi Big 5! Sounds like you probably have some great stories to tell, look forward to reading more about your adventures!!! As TOM said, I'm sure we're all interested in seeing some pictures too, trophy or trohpy room. Welcome.

THANKS!

I appreciate the welcome. I've so far really enjoyed the various comments, stories and photos posted by all of you. Lots of great perspective and hunting experience.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donnie58Q

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!