Hello All

Big5

AH fanatic
Joined
Jun 23, 2009
Messages
986
Reaction score
3,335
Media
5
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
1
Member of
SCI Life member, NRA Life/Benefactor member
Hunted
USA, Canada, Mexico, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Namibia, South Africa, Spain, Russia
I came across this site and joined because it looked like a great place to read and discuss hunting with like-minded people with a spirit for outdoor adventure.

Although I’m slowing down a bit sport hunting remains my main hobby and interest. I’ve presently hunted a variety of game on four continents and I’ve been on more than a dozen African safaris. I’m very fortunate to have achieved taking the African ‘Big Five’ by 1996 when doing so was much more affordable than it is today.

I wish you all happiness and great success with your future hunting adventures. ‘Squeeeeeze’ that trigger. . . .
 
Welcome!

You will find that there are a lot of great people on this site. 'Glad you joined!
 
JAMBO BIG5 some good guys here, you will find it a nice place to discuss hunting in general, and African hunting in particular!

...................Come on in, the water's fine!:thumb:
 
Welcome Big 5! Good to have you here. Want to share some pictures of your trophy rooom?!?! Ha.
 
Hi Big 5! Sounds like you probably have some great stories to tell, look forward to reading more about your adventures!!! As TOM said, I'm sure we're all interested in seeing some pictures too, trophy or trohpy room. Welcome.
 
THANKS!

I appreciate the welcome. I've so far really enjoyed the various comments, stories and photos posted by all of you. Lots of great perspective and hunting experience.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,324
Messages
1,572,928
Members
169,648
Latest member
ussarthryon
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top