Hello all

Bazz

AH member
Joined
May 5, 2011
Messages
35
Reaction score
1
Member of
none
Hunted
Sweden
hello to you all out there.Ihavn't been around for a while and its great to be back and to find the hunting forums are still fantastic.I hope to be on here more often.good luck to you all.
 
Welcome back Bazz.
Hope you have been off having fun.
 
Welcome back.
 
Welcome back Bazz!
 
Welcome back to AH Bazz!
 
welcome back Bazz, if you have been up too no good, I hope you least had fun doing so.

Hopefully you have some hunting stories to tell, otherwise they better be drinking stories.
:beer:
 
Thanks everyone.I wasn't really having much fun,i went into hospital for a simple operation,i was only supposed to be in 2 days max but i picked up a bug and ended up in for over a month,i missed the fresh air and me beer.
 
Thanks everyone.I wasn't really having much fun,i went into hospital for a simple operation,i was only supposed to be in 2 days max but i picked up a bug and ended up in for over a month,i missed the fresh air and me beer.

Glad to hear your doing better, now you can get back to the fun.
 
Nice to have you back !
 
hello to you all out there.Ihavn't been around for a while and its great to be back and to find the hunting forums are still fantastic.I hope to be on here more often.good luck to you all.
Dear Bazz
Welcome back...enjoy participating in the topics of discussion and share your viewpoints.
Happy hunting...
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,552
Members
169,371
Latest member
BernardCos
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top