Hello all

Welcome 3056, there is no place like AH where first time African Hunters can get the straight dope on just about anything related to hunting in Africa and elsewhere. Take a look at some AH threads on the use of shooting sticks. Buy or make some and practice off them until you become proficient with them. Starting off a 22 or 17 HMR is best. They take some getting used to. Introduce your buddies to AH, they will find the site helpful as well.

Best of luck to you.
 
I have a place in Salt Lake and a place in Soda Springs.

Lived in Pocatello for awhile and know SLC fairly well. Somewhere north of Soda Springs, making a left of the road will take you into McCoy Creek if you know where that is. Took a very nice Shiras back in there.
 
Lived in Pocatello for awhile and know SLC fairly well. Somewhere north of Soda Springs, making a left of the road will take you into McCoy Creek if you know where that is. Took a very nice Shiras back in there.

I know that area well. I'd love to take a shiras. Cheers
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome, make sure you take a journal on your safari so you can regale us with a hunt report on your return.
 
3056
Welcome to this great Forum. Enjoy interacting...and gathering useful information to take an informative decision.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,270
Messages
1,571,230
Members
169,290
Latest member
LashawnP12
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top