Headed to Antarctica

...but hope to see a penguin in its natural environment
Since you'll be in Christchurch you won't be far from the Blue Penguins in Omaru. (Yes, Blue!)

[URL]https://www.penguins.co.nz/[/URL]

As for your transportation there, I'm glad it's not me, I spent enough time on it's precessor. Be safe and send pictures.
 
Well here I go! I have accepted a contract in Antarctica for the austral winter (feb-oct) as heavy equipment operator working for a Lockeed Martin subsidiary. Traveling from Anchorage to Christchurch today for a couple days of orientation and then down to McMurdo Station the end of the week.
No hunting and no guns...but hope to see a penguin in its natural environment:)
Should be an adventure!!! I will post some pics and n this thread as time and internet allow...
That's fantastic! I'd like to go and to a mission down there myself one day. Too few humans get the chance to go to the lonely frozen continent.
 
Their seasons are backwards from us so I will be there for the winter feb-oct.

Southern Hemisphere seasons are the correct way around. It’s the north that’s all upside down.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,325
Messages
1,572,973
Members
169,672
Latest member
Matt Price
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top