Haven't even left on my first trip to Africa, already planning the next!

I always look at things this way: once I visited Africa the first time, I really never left.....I always think of Africa every day, it's never far from my thoughts. It has always provided me comfort, when I really need it in my daily movements. It's been a motivation to get up every day and work hard.

I have to agree with Enysse, nothing makes getting up and going to work better than knowing you have a hunt booked, my mental outlook is so much better, to be planning and dreaming!

Why hunt in Africa? I do not know. I know that Africa is addictive. Africa has infected me two hunters: Prince Eustachy Sapieha from Kenya and Paul Kardasz ( my agent safari). Prince Eustachy Sapieha was a hunter with license White Hunter, a member of The East African Professional Hunters Association. To the professional hunters Prince Sapieha was adopted by: Tony Dyer, Andrew Holmberg, Reggie Destro, Glen Cottar. The memories of this wonderful man and hunter were printed by the African Outfitter.
Paul Kardasz is disciple Prince Sapieha ( www.safariconsultants.info ).
Paul Kardasz and Prince Eustachy Sapieha wrote a book together Safari,Hunting in East Africa and South Africa.
I know part of my soul can will always wandered in the wilderness of Africa.

Bushmore, I am retired Army, Dropped out of college and enlisted (AIRBORNE!!) then Fight School and retired Warrant Officer.

There are only 2 sararis in a lifetime: The First and the NEXT !!!!

Even if I can't type safari!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThomasovWoogy

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg