have now received an increase

I might NOT...
There is a common smooth barrel, 20" i supose, without choke, for "defense" (bad called ) intended for lead slugs NOT for sabots...
my opinion!
@Foxi, are a smooth or twisted rifled barrel?
Sorry Marcos for the late answer.The short is a twistedt rifled barell
 
Nice one Foxi! I have a Benelli supernova with an iron sighted 24” slug barrel and a 26” multi choke barrel.

This week should be picking up a Fabarm H368 Lion with a 28” barrel and a 24” iron sighted slug barrel.

Put a red dot on your Remington. It becomes point and shoot awesome!

enjoy your shooting!

scrummy
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,272
Messages
1,571,243
Members
169,302
Latest member
CathrynBol
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top