Has anybody noticed AH active users online traffic growth?

Ineptocracy - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed are rewarded with goods and services paid for with the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers .....

Right on Shakey....

Over 10,000 online here for a week straight now What's happening?

Have noticed the counter over 10,000 online night and day now for several days. What's going on all of a sudden?

.....I just got my NRA magazine and it was about Africa. Maybe more people are hooked? :D

All listened to Ivan about getting online and checking things out before the shows. :)

Your presentation just might be full after all Cliffy!

The room seats 40 maybe I need to plan on SRO crowds and have a TV screen set up out in the hall for those who can't get inside :)

A New Record for Attendance on AH today

Did anyone notice the new online record for AH today??

11559 at the moment.
You been keeping track Cliffy?

What is the highest number J?

Yes, in fact I have been watching, waiting for it this last week... Today is the day! :whoo:

11559 at the moment.
You been keeping track Cliffy?

What is the highest number J?

11582 right now.

AH has grown tremendously last year, by the way I just updated the stats for the site in my signature today...

You actually beat me to the punch as I was about to announce it which I never do for some reason but I was going to today! I'm glad you did though! It amazes me how this website keeps on growing by leaps and bounds.:dancing:

Doesn't Surprise me I knew when I joined a few years ago how good this site was and I expect it to continue to grow for years to come because we have a GREAT Community of friends and family and all are welcome here and they can feel it the first time they post.

It keeps growing because you have worked hard to make it the best website on the net and the members are the best out there! Thanks

Its also nice to see that the quality of the members has not decreased with quantity.

Another record today

no wonder what better place for the good people associated with the hunting world to meet up.

Great people Great subject What more can you say?

Bluey just woke up and pointed out another peak.

Going to need another server soon. :)
Scratch that...

Going to need another server soon. :)
It's been a bit over a week now that I have been receiving email notifications by the server of database errors due to connection issues... visitors not being able to open pages due to too many connections at once. Great news, for me at least, but as Brickburn said we will need more power very soon!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FelishaRae

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois