Harrisburg show 2023- Who’s going?

Flewis

Gold supporter
AH elite
Reaction score
Any ah member go to Harrisburg?

I might go, I haven't been in a few years. I live in northeastern pa right up against the NY border.

Too much snow for me. LOL

Will be there again! Feel free to pop in!!
My very best always,

I will be there for sure since my home is two hours away. Is there a list of safari outfitters who will attend??

I will be there for sure since my home is two hours away. Is there a list of safari outfitters who will attend??
On the website there is a list of outfitters that will attend.
My best always.

The show’s website list all outfitters alphabetical. You can browse them and figure most out. Then review their website prior to the show. If you have conversations with everyone from Africa it’s an all day effort plus. On our first trip to Africa planning effort. My organized daughter would go along and take good notes. Then she put them into a spreadsheet once we got home complete with color coded pros and cons. It’s a big show and there is no way to remember all the info so plan to write it down.

Thank you mountaineer I will do the same. It is worth a couple of days to plan.

If anyone is wondering...
Dates are February 4-12

This is a really big deal!

Just looked it up. Looks like a good time. Nashville could be expensive and not great timing for me. This would only be a 5 1/2 drive for me. Cake, compared to the solo trips to southern Florida the last few years. How many days to see the hunting booths? Primarily interested in Africa and Argentina.

Will be there, as Jaco said, feel free to pop in!!!

Allow two days to see everything and go back asking questions.

I try to go every year, it's really worth it

I went this past year. Seeing I have the next 2 years booked up, I’ll probably not go. I want to go dsc , it’s just way the heck out of my way

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross