Happy New Year All

Happy New Year! Hope 2022 is a major improvement over the last 2! (shouldn't be too hard, lol)
 
Already 10pm 01-01- 22 here and been a pleasant relaxing start to the year. Happy new year to you all.
 
Already 10pm 01-01- 22 here and been a pleasant relaxing start to the year. Happy new year to you all.
19 hrs ahead of us. MISSOURI USA. About 3 AM 01/01/2022.
Happy New Year.
Krish.
 
Last edited:
Happy new year to all AH members! I’m very grateful to know such a great group of people! So a toast to another year, reading about adventures, learning from members and having a laugh or two! Cheers!
 
Image1641046769.526426.jpg
 
Happy New Year to you as well.
 
2022 is going to be a big improvement over the last two years I’m certain! Just think positive! Best of luck, health and hunting to all!
 
Happy new Year to everyone.
Greetings from switzerland
 
Happy New Year to you all from Zimbabwe. A few predictions: covid will fizzle out, hunting offers will be abundant, political tides will turn, ammo will become more available. Sounds good to me!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,364
Messages
1,574,305
Members
170,003
Latest member
EdgarLic1
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top