Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
SCI
Hunted
USA, S. Africa
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO MY AH FRIENDS!!

May 2012 bring us all health and prosperity! I'm looking forward to getting the new year started by meeting any of our members here who will be attending DSC next week. Again Happy New Year everybody!!

Phil
Happy New to you and your family and all our AH members may 2012 bring you the Safari you had dreamed of.

I certainly hope '12 is better than '11! Happy New Year AH and members and a big thanks to Jerome for providing this forum!

I hope everyone has a safe, healthy, happy and prosperous 2012!!!

My best wishes to you all !

Happy New Years everyone, and best wishes to you.

P.S. Scott, 2012 will be better than 2011, cause we get to vote him out this year. lol.

Happy New Years everyone and good hunting

Happy New Year to all hope you have Great Safaris in the coming year and years to come.

Phil may run in to you at DSC I'll be there with the wife 6th and 7th meeting up with Louis as well. Bob

Happy New Years everyone, and best wishes to you.

P.S. Scott, 2012 will be better than 2011, cause we get to vote him out this year. lol.

Not only that.. We can only hope. 2011 sucked anyway in my mind. My Zim trip sucked, I was pretty sick and in the hospital twice over a 3 month period with that bloody pericarditis and still aint back to normal yet. Lots of other minor things did or did not happen. Just a lousy year all the way around, GOOD BLOODY RIDDANCE!!!! I'm not as pissed as I sound though, just glad to see it gone.

Not only that.. We can only hope. 2011 sucked anyway in my mind. My Zim trip sucked, I was pretty sick and in the hospital twice over a 3 month period with that bloody pericarditis and still aint back to normal yet. Lots of other minor things did or did not happen. Just a lousy year all the way around, GOOD BLOODY RIDDANCE!!!! I'm not as pissed as I sound though, just glad to see it gone.

That which does not kill us, only makes us stronger. Have a better 2012...

An optimist stays up until midnight to see the New Year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old one leaves. Have a good one, Guys...from a certified pessoptimist !

Roger that Docman!

Like that DOCMAN, although there is alot to be said of 2011, most of us went through it in good health, and we got rid of the worlds worst pop artist, I am sure If I really try hard That I'll find more positives!

May all have a prosperous 2012 filled with laughter, family time great hunting and good fortune,!

My very best always!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EvieSchref

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,