Handgun Hunting in Europe

Bicholui

AH member
Reaction score
Can somebody tell me if it is permited Handgun Hunting in the Spain-Andorra-France region?

Bicholui,
As most countries in Europe, handgun hunting in France is not permitted. I believe that handgun hunting in Spain is allowed however I am sure that it comes with lots of restrictions and regulations. For more information on handgun in Spain, visit the government website Gobierno de España - Intervención de Armas by clicking here, and if you do speak Spanish use Google translate to translate the site. I do not know what the regulations are for handgun hunting in the Principality of Andorra, but you can contact the Embassy of Andorra in Belgium by going to their website at www.andorra.be.

Je vous remercie beaucoup Monsieur Philippe!

I was researching on the region, consulting to shooting and hunting clubs and other public institutions, but nobody was able to give accurate information. It's like a taboo for most of the people.

To be honest, I found ridiculous the European laws concerning hunting with handguns. Practical shooting (IPSC) is allowed, but not hunting. It is a pity because there are excellent trophies for that purpose.

Merci

Il n'y a pas de quoi Bicholui.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markekcertifications

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you