Gun part

Adelaja

New member
Joined
May 3, 2017
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
I have a franchi 500,12 gauge, semi automatic, gas operated. Looking for a replacement part of Link with locating tab, early style (short slot).
Have search most of the gun parts seller of no luck,can some help out or gunsmith that can fabricate one?
Thanks
Laja Araba
 
Have You Tried Numerich.com
 
Try Lee's gun parts in Arlington Texas. They have a web page, but you will need to call them.
 
Have you reached out to Franchi?
 
Here is the Lees telephone information Ph 972-790-0773
Fax 972-313-0991
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,362
Messages
1,574,202
Members
169,952
Latest member
WinifredGa
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top