Group Specials for 2013

Caracal

AH senior member
Joined
Aug 24, 2010
Messages
72
Reaction score
1
Deals & offers
9
Media
10
Hunted
Germany, Benin, Zimbabwe, Macedonia, Slovenia, Bosnia, Romania, Guinea, Pakistan, Zambia, Cameroun, Burkina Faso, USA, Mozambique, Poland, South Africa, Namibia, NewZealand, Canada, Croatia, CZ, England & Scotland, Belarus, Lithuania
Hello Guys,
we do have some special deals for groups for the next season.


Spiral horn package: includes kudu, nyala, eland for 4100 euros

Beginner package: includes impala, warthog, wildebeest for 1800 euros

Mix package: impala or warthog, oryx or red hartebeest, kudu or eland, zebra or blue wildebeest for 3100 euros

Other animals can be added by trophy fees.

Must be min. 3 people, don't all have to take same package. Contact me if you would like to customize a package.


Package includes:
-5 hunting days/6 nights
-trophs fees as included in the package
-The services of a licensed professional hunter.
-Trackers, skinners and camp staff.
-Airport pick up and drop off (JNB)
-Full accommodation and catering (soft drinks, alcohol, three meals per day)
-Daily laundry services.
-Skinning and field preparation of trophies.
-Hunting vehicle and equipment.
-Delivery of trophies to a taxidermist

Best regards

Dennis
 
South Africa Special

7 days hunting in two different areas includes:

1 springbuck

1 blesbuck

1 black wildebeest

1 warthog

1 impala

1 blue wildebeest

Package includes:
-7 hunting days/7 nights
-trophs fees as included in the package
-The services of a licensed professional hunter.
-Trackers, skinners and camp staff.
-Airport pick up and drop off (JNB)
-Full accommodation and catering (soft drinks, alcohol, three meals per day)
-Daily laundry services.
-Skinning and field preparation of trophies.
-Hunting vehicle and equipment.
-Delivery of trophies to a taxidermist
 
South Africa Special

7 days hunting in two different areas includes:

1 springbuck

1 blesbuck

1 black wildebeest

1 warthog

1 impala

1 blue wildebeest

Package includes:
-7 hunting days/7 nights
-trophs fees as included in the package
-The services of a licensed professional hunter.
-Trackers, skinners and camp staff.
-Airport pick up and drop off (JNB)
-Full accommodation and catering (soft drinks, alcohol, three meals per day)
-Daily laundry services.
-Skinning and field preparation of trophies.
-Hunting vehicle and equipment.
-Delivery of trophies to a taxidermist

Dennis this sounds like a great beginners package but I don't see a price.
 
very good packages Dennis!
 
Sorry guys missed the price:

South Africa Special for 3750Euros

7 days hunting in two different areas includes:

1 springbuck

1 blesbuck

1 black wildebeest

1 warthog

1 impala

1 blue wildebeest

Package includes:
-7 hunting days/7 nights
-trophs fees as included in the package
-The services of a licensed professional hunter.
-Trackers, skinners and camp staff.
-Airport pick up and drop off (JNB)
-Full accommodation and catering (soft drinks, alcohol, three meals per day)
-Daily laundry services.
-Skinning and field preparation of trophies.
-Hunting vehicle and equipment.
-Delivery of trophies to a taxidermist
 
Check out the gallery here
Some good Kudus were takes last season!!
 

This nice Kudu Iï½´ve got last year at tallyho..

13638598rv.jpg


MS
 

Attachments

  • 13638598rv.jpg
    13638598rv.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 198
We still have an opening in September for 1 group!
 
We still have an opening in September for 1 group!

Last week I visited the ranch and got nice trophies there - impala with 24 inch, eland with 38 and 34 .

14477020vq.jpg


14477021yv.jpg


Mannlicher
 

Attachments

  • 14477020vq.jpg
    14477020vq.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 180
  • 14477021yv.jpg
    14477021yv.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 181
Also from the last week - waterbuck 30/31 inches .

14481372lc.jpg


Mannlicher
 

Attachments

  • 14481372lc.jpg
    14481372lc.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 192
Very nice trophies.
 

Attachments

  • 14485682me.jpg
    14485682me.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 197
  • 14485683bc.jpg
    14485683bc.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 164
Hi,
thanks for posting your pictures here, Rudolf. You took some superb trophies.
 
Dennis, what are the chances of getting this same deal at the same price next year? I just returned and this list is perfect for what I am looking for next time. I would love to have the chance to join you for a little hunting trip. The pics look great and those are some nice animals you have. Thanks,
 
Dennis, what are the chances of getting this same deal at the same price next year? I just returned and this list is perfect for what I am looking for next time. I would love to have the chance to join you for a little hunting trip. The pics look great and those are some nice animals you have. Thanks,

Hello, Thanks for your message. We do have a few groups booked for 2014. I will give you the same price for 2014 if you book this year.
I will probably do similar deals in 2014 but prices might change a little bit.

Cheers
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,305
Messages
1,572,253
Members
169,514
Latest member
ChesterMac
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top