Griffin & Howe Criterion

skydiver386

AH legend
Joined
Oct 18, 2023
Messages
2,775
Reaction score
11,236
Media
37
Articles
2
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Europe
1
Member of
SCI, NAHC
Hunted
South Africa, Ohio, Florida, Wyoming, Arizona
Saw one of these at the local SCI banquet over the weekend.
images (86).jpeg

images (87).jpeg


I keep telling myself.

I don't need it.
I don't need it.
I don't need it.
 
Was in their showroom at Hudson Farm a couple days ago. I had a lot of "I don't need it, I don't need it..."
I see they offer shooting schools too.
 
Yes, am having them do some work on an old English shotgun and mentioned I would need some coaching on double guns. They told me about their double gun guy, so I will take some of their shooting school classes.
 
Saw one of these at the local SCI banquet over the weekend.
View attachment 753040
View attachment 753041

I keep telling myself.

I don't need it.
I don't need it.
I don't need it.
yeah, but.....I want it I want it, I want it.. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
 
Saw one of these at the local SCI banquet over the weekend.
View attachment 753040
View attachment 753041

I keep telling myself.

I don't need it.
I don't need it.
I don't need it.
I don't need it either... But... Oh, the cruel pinch of want!if pl I'm
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,316
Messages
1,572,646
Members
169,598
Latest member
BrigetteLn
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top