Greetings

Welcome aboard Sir! Looking forward to more stories of old India
 
Welcome to AH
 
I’m welcome , the writings you and Kawshik have written have entertained many.
If only we could hunt Tiger again.
 
I’m welcome , the writings you and Kawshik have written have entertained many.
If only we could hunt Tiger again.
I am very sorry that l never responded to this , CBH Australia. It appears to have missed my eye. Thank you so much for the warm welcome. I consider royal Bengal tiger shikar , the queen of sports
 
No worries @Major Khan we all just come and go reading or asking questions . Not every welcome or comment will get a response. It’s good that you both have joined and shared the many stories you have of an era we won’t see.
We are all fortunate that Africa still has some hunting opportunities for foreigners but the if i could take trophies my top 3 would be Tiger, Lion and Grizzly bear and a Buffalo makes 4 writing before i m thinking.
I hope you and @Kawshik Rahman have many more tales to tell when you have time
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Hello Major Kahn,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.
However belated this welcome wish may be nonetheless, I am glad you joined and I look forward to your fascinating input.

Best regards,
Paul.
 
Hello Major Kahn,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.
However belated this welcome wish may be nonetheless, I am glad you joined and I look forward to your fascinating input.

Best regards,
Paul.
Thank you so much, Velo Dog . I have shared a few articles here. Perhaps you may enjoy them.
 
@Major Khan sahab ..adaab . The only time i have read about ALLWYN and COOPER was in this book called " Maneaters of Central India" by a PH called Ajai Kumar Reddy . Also not to forget the book written by Jack Denton Scott " The forest of the night" . I have seen and experienced the forest of Nagpur when my father was posted there as the Divisional forest officer . For me you and your fellow indian PH on this forum are Living legends and i so excited to see you all here

Looking forward to interacting with you and the others

Khud Hafiz
 
@Major Khan sahab ..adaab . The only time i have read about ALLWYN and COOPER was in this book called " Maneaters of Central India" by a PH called Ajai Kumar Reddy . Also not to forget the book written by Jack Denton Scott " The forest of the night" . I have seen and experienced the forest of Nagpur when my father was posted there as the Divisional forest officer . For me you and your fellow indian PH on this forum are Living legends and i so excited to see you all here

Looking forward to interacting with you and the others

Khud Hafiz
Thank you so much for your kind words , Young Man . It is my utmost privilege that you have enjoyed my reminiscences , so much . I knew Ajay quite well . He was was my senior . His favorite game to hunt used to be the Barasingha , the royal Bengal tiger and the forest panther . He was personally selected by Mr . Vidya C Shukla , during the golden years of Allwyn Cooper Limited .
Screenshot_20191201-080911_01_01.png

That's Ajay , beside Rao Naidu ... During our annual picnic . Me and Tobin Stakkatz are on the top row.

That's Ajay with 1 of his royal Bengal tigers .
330620_260938387297997_666468589_o_01.jpg
 
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,317
Messages
1,572,727
Members
169,608
Latest member
BenOld6089
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top