Greetings

Ntibane

New member
Joined
Aug 12, 2016
Messages
5
Reaction score
2
Location
KZN- South Africa
Member of
SAHGCA
Hunted
South Africa
Ntibane (means "warthog in isiZulu language,

Pursuing PH & HO Courses. Acquired vandalised game farm +1 331 hectare. The farm is the native habitat for the nyala. Would like to share any hunting experience on the following species; Nyala, Kudu, Blue Wildebeest, Swaart Weldebeest, Bushbuck, Mountain Zebra and Waterbuck.

"in the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand: And we will only understand what we have been taught"
 
Welcome aboard @Ntibane! Best of luck in the PH course
 
Good luck with your new farm. I assume you are in KZN?

Welcome to AH.
 
Welcome to AH @Ntibane! Looking forward to your contribution.
 
Welcome!
 
Welcome to AH, Ntibane !
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to the group. Best of luck in your endeavors.
 
Welcome to AH sir!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Greetings Adrian,

I would love to rub shoulders with people like yourself. I'm pursuing PH & HO course. I'm based in KZN, Port Shepstone.

"In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand: And we will understand only what we have been taught"
tp1.jpg
 
Sebonna Ntibane, welcome to AH.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,342
Messages
1,573,387
Members
169,745
Latest member
YongLester
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top