Greetings from WV

RHaught

New member
Joined
Jul 7, 2013
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Member of
NRA, SCI, DSC
Hunted
South Africa
I'm a new member here, I've been on three South African hunts so far and leave shortly for my fourth one.
I enjoy the exchange of information here and have found it helpful. I look forward to contributing.
Anyone else here from WV?
 
welcome and enjoy the site RHaught
enjoy your fourth African adventure mate
we would really enjoy reading about your other African hunts and admiring your pictures .
wheres WV ?
look forward to your contribution
 
It's gods country mate!
Thank you! I would love to visit down under one day. I have friends who have hunted Australia and loved it.
 
West Virginia. If I wrote in my native Hillbilly language nobody could understand it.
 
Welcome to AH RHaught! Looking forward to your contribution...
 
Welcome to AH RHaught! I believe we have a few members that are from your neck of the wood, if not we've got one now Enjoy the site and as bluey said we would love to hear about your other hunts and see some pics.
 
Welcome RHaught! Not from WV orginally, but grew up in Maryland. I know enough that WV stands for West By God Virginia. Of course we used to also say that WV is "Almost Heaven", then you cross over the state line into western Maryland and know that you'd arrived in heaven. :)
 
Phoenix Phil,
I have a son living in Phoenix. Small world.
 
Phoenix Phil,
I have a son living in Phoenix. Small world.

I'm sure like me that at this moment, he'd prefer to be in the hills of WV...brutal summer as normal. My brother went to WVU as well has his wife who is from Shinston. Somewhere along the line when he was getting married, I ended up on Mary Lou Retton Dr in Fairmont.
 
He was home last week with the grandson. First time here in summer in years, he commented about the high humidity but it beats 120 all day.
 
He was home last week with the grandson. First time here in summer in years, he commented about the high humidity but it beats 120 all day.

It's pretty muggy here now with monsoon season. Not quite as humid as back east, but a little humidity combined with 110 just sucks a pigs butt.
 
Welcome to AH !
 
It's gods country mate!
Thank you! I would love to visit down under one day. I have friends who have hunted Australia and loved it.

wow that's great mate , you mean there actually 3 gods countries.
 
It would seem so!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,312
Members
169,336
Latest member
JennyKneeb
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top