Greetings from wisconsin

Welcome... great Red Hartbees with lovely " Harley Davidson" horns!!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH Heym 450/400! You found the place to feed your addiction…
 
Welcome to AH !
 
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.....I'm a little hesitant to post pics of dangerous game with some of the recent media debacles that we have all seen.

Ive only hunted buffalo so far and will take my first "cat safari" next year....no elephants yet and I'm regretting pushing some of these hunts off with the way things are shaping up.

So over the next few years I'm going like a mad man trying to catch up before its too late..if it's not already.
 
Welcome to AH. Have fun planning your next trip!
 
Welcome to AH!!
 
Glad to be on board here. Will be with Limcroma Safaris for my first African bow hunt June 30, 2016....can't wait. Thanks for all the info on the site.

Good luck with your hunt!

I have not personally hunted with Limcroma but have a few friends that went and they had nothing but good things to say....
 
Welcome to you as well....Awesome you had a great time with Limcroma, can't wait to get there. Thanks
 
Born and raised in northern Wisconsin....lived in Kenosha for awhile, so I'm familiar with the area.
Now live near Waukesha


You guys are killing me!

Born and raised in Germantown.
 
WI is definitely represented here. I'm from way up north... Hayward. Haven't been to Africa yet... Hoping to get there asap
 
WI is definitely represented here. I'm from way up north... Hayward. Haven't been to Africa yet... Hoping to get there asap


Friend of mine got married in the mouth of the muskie at the Fishing Hall of Fame!

How's that for dedication?

Africa is great...make a plan!
 
Friend of mine got married in the mouth of the muskie at the Fishing Hall of Fame!

How's that for dedication?

Africa is great...make a plan!

Wow, that definitely is! A few of my friends do well... I've yet to net one.. A couple follow ups that's it. I have a house across from the musky on Lake Hayward... The grandkid of pastikas bait shop is my neighbor.

I have a minimum of 4 more years in the service.. Hoping to go through the Army's PA program so I can afford to go at least every other year once I'm out!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,364
Members
169,543
Latest member
BarneyBroc
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top