Greetings from the Cowboy State.

Mark H. Young

AH senior member
Joined
Feb 17, 2011
Messages
92
Reaction score
18
Deals & offers
9
Media
23
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Member of
SCI, NRA
Hunted
Zimbabwe, Zambia, RSA, Namibia, Botswana, Mozambique, Cameroon and Tanzania
Folks,

I'm Mark H. Young and an agent with Adam Clements Safari Trackers. We work with top notch safari operators in 10 African countries. We also represent several good outfitters in Canada, the western US, and a few excellent outfitters in Alaska where I lived for 22 years.

Personally I've been fortunate enough to do quite a bit of hunting and I hope I can make a worth while contribution to these forums.

Mark
 
Welcome and jump on in and share your insights!
 
Welcome to AH Mark! Looking forward to your contribution. You already posted some really nice trophy photos in your gallery, thanks for sharing.
 
Welcome to the forum. Nice photos in the trophy gallery.

nd
 
Hi Mark, I looked through your website yesterday, very nice. I will have to contact you when I find the time and money to hunt outside RSA and Namibia. I see Mike and his pictures from last years trip are on there. And I know he hunts with the best.
 
Mark...

Happy to have another smiley face on the form...
 
Thanks for all the warm welcomes. I've been meaning to get over here and add my 2 cents on a few things for what thats worth but I 've been so busy since the shows in January I just didn't have the time. The last couple of days it seems I'm caught up temporarily giving me some time to cruise around AH.
 
Welcome to AH Mark.
 
Welcometo AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,343
Messages
1,573,563
Members
169,760
Latest member
hb88gdn
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top