Greetings from Texas

View attachment 216351 View attachment 216332 View attachment 216333 Thought I would take a quick moment and introduce myself. I have my first Safari scheduled for later in 2018.

Currently reside in central Texas and do the bulk of my hunting in the hill country and also rolling plains area of the state. No stranger to western big game hunting as well. Definitely excited about my first international hunt though.
Welcome! Enjoy every minute of your safari
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,437
Messages
1,576,233
Members
170,536
Latest member
KAOLavina1
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top