Mohamed Bhagoo

AH member
Reaction score
Member of
SCI
Hunted
Zambia,Zimbabwe,South Africa
Good Evening

I am the Safari Operator for SICHIFULO GMA which is in the Kafue National Park Area. We have just acquired the area recently and have built camp. If anyone is interested in Hunting this area which is known for its large Lion and Leopard as well as the Majestic Sable please free to contact me.

Look forward to hearing from you all.

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to AH and best of luck in your new area!

Welcome to AH Mohamed Bhagoo!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome!

Welcome to AH!

welcome,your in the right place.

Welcome to AH. I'll make you a great offer. I have been thinking of hunting Zambia for a bit. Looking for the right offer. How about 1/2 price for a hunt. I'll come and hunt hard. Then I'll make hunt reports on at least 4 forums for the considerations on the hunt price.
Well if that doesn't work.....maybe just post a deal or two for all to look at... Would love to see some pics from your hunt area. Animal and hunting pics give us a flavor of what you have to offer. Good to have you here. Bruce

Welcome to AH sir!

This should be familiar.

29497849.jpg

Good luck rebuilding the area and I hope Chief Nyawa and the community is willing to work closely with you.
Welcome to AH.

Thanks to all for kind words.

Yes the two Chiefs are working closely with us. We have been making great strides in the last 5 months. We have anti poaching patrols of 3 teams going in constantly so there is no respite for the poachers. We have seen good herds of Sable/Eland/kudu and buffalo. The last time it was hunted in before the ban was 2012 and a magnificent lion was taken and a 49" sable.

Camp is up and running. .

Welcome to AH. Best of luck on your new area.

Welcome to AH !

Welcome to AH Mohamed

Welcome Mohammed - I would like to see some photos of your hunts in the kafue area.

My status pic is a Kafue buffalo however this is our first year after having acquired the year so will post some pics once first client is done. T

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MorrisFloc

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg