Greetings from MT

You have def come to the right place. As I was dreaming and then planning for my first trip to Africa I found the members here very helpful and forthcoming with information and encouragement
 
Nice to meet everyone. I’ve been thinking about Africa a lot and I think that this upcoming year has a real strong chance of making that a reality. Looking forward to garnishing the wisdom from this community. Can’t wait!

Hello Chase723,

Khomas Highland Hunting and Fishing Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

I have hunted pronghorn, coyote and grouse, with Babsie Bishop, on Fort Beltknap, way back when he was a registered Hunting Guide there.

Anywhooo, when you get a spare minute, I invite you to have a look into the Khomas Safaris website.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0705.png
    IMG_0705.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 123
Nice to meet everyone. I’ve been thinking about Africa a lot and I think that this upcoming year has a real strong chance of making that a reality. Looking forward to garnishing the wisdom from this community. Can’t wait!
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome I'm a Griz 1990
 
Welcome to AH from Grahamstown, Eastern Cape, South Africa.

Hope your Africa trip becomes a reality soon!
Shout if you need any info from the Eastern Cape.

Take care & regards
Marius
 
Where are you located? I'm originally from the Flathead. I return to North Central Montana every year to hunt birds and deer. Two great dogs make pheasant hunting a dream. I love the wide open spaces. Maybe we'll connect.
20241128_093100.jpg
20241101_170238.jpg
 
Welcome! I have a very good friend around Missoula and I’ve been meaning to get back for a visit! He was able to get me on a mountain lion in 2018 and I’ve been in love with the state ever since! Do not hesitate to reach out with any questions. This is a great community of enthusiasts!
 
I’m in Helena. Great pics!
I was just down to Helena last month to pick up a vehicle to replace my old Jimmy after clobbering a whitetail on Hwy 2. My gawd that place has blown up since I packed horses out of the district ranger office in mid 80s.
 
Welcome! I have a very good friend around Missoula and I’ve been meaning to get back for a visit! He was able to get me on a mountain lion in 2018 and I’ve been in love with the state ever since! Do not hesitate to reach out with any questions. This is a great community of enthusiasts!
That’s awesome! Yeah, it’s a pretty incredible place.
 
Welcome @Chase723

All the best in your planning of the 1st of many safaris. Dont think this is a one-time deal, as you will return to Africa multiple times:cool:

If you would like more information about Bos & Dal Safaris, please don't hesitate to contact me. I can also put you in touch with some past clients from Montana who have lived the Bos & Dal experience.

My personal best
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,355
Messages
1,573,969
Members
169,879
Latest member
RoscoeGars
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top