Greetings from Madrid, Spain

Hi Brian! I try to hunt in the maximum different places because I think the beauty of hunting is in meeting other people, cultures and customs but, answering your question, I hunt mainly in Madrid, of course, and Aragon.
 
Welcome aboard JHM. You need to send Nyati a PM (personal message) through AH. He lives in Madrid as well. I hear that he has a marvelous knife collection and walls full of euro mounts. LOL If you are looking to learn more about hunting etc. he is your best bet.
 
Thank you very much Shootist43. I know, know that Nyati is an expert national and international hunting because for more than ten years I have been reading his post in Spanish forums in which I also participate (for example, armas.es) and it is always a pleasure to read the things he writes.

For this reason, I will ask Nyati for advice and recommendations on my next trip to Africa!
 
Welcome welcome welcome
 
Hello, my name is Jorge and I am a twenty seven years old spanish hunter. I started hunting when I was 7/8 years old with my father mainly stalking deer and roe deer. I am a lover of classic weapons. My first rifle, with sixteen years old, was a Santa Barbara in 7x57 caliber and the second was a Rigby Big Game in 375 H&H caliber.

Thank you for hosting me and I hope to learn a lot from you!
Welcome
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Bienvenido a AH, amigo!
 
Welcome to AH and the posting side! Great to have you here and we are looking forward to you sharing your stories!
 
Thank you very much to all for the welcome!
 
Welcome to AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,431
Messages
1,576,024
Members
170,503
Latest member
ChristelMc
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top