Greetings from Lagos

Welcome to AH Kent!
 
:S Welcome:
 
Welcome Kent, all the best in Lagos.

If you ever wanted to hunt Africa now is the perfect time. What a great opportunity. And for the next 4 years. You lucky man!

This site will serve you well in any info you might need on hunting Africa.

Should you wish to hunt Southern Africa, you can contact me anytime.

Good luck!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,274
Messages
1,571,285
Members
169,331
Latest member
VallieY16
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top