greetings from Germany

Welcome to AH and enjoy the ride.
 
Welcome to this great forum!
 
Welcome to AH, Pia-Maria !
 
thank you, I am thing about staying for a while....:)
With the African hunting season getting underway, a lot of these guys and gals will start their "hunting reports" with photos. You will learn a lot from this site. Good luck on your future safari!!!
 
hi welcome aboard :D Beers:
thank you,
With the African hunting season getting underway, a lot of these guys and gals will start their "hunting reports" with photos. You will learn a lot from this site. Good luck on your future safari!!!
Hunting reports, where will they be posted? I am still abit confused here at the forum. Still trying to finfd my way arround. Thank you for your answer...
 
thank you,

Hunting reports, where will they be posted? I am still abit confused here at the forum. Still trying to finfd my way arround. Thank you for your answer...
Go to HUNTING AFRICA on the forums. then about 4 down, you'll see Hunting Reports. if you can't find it, type in Hunting Africa in the top right search box.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,455
Messages
1,576,652
Members
170,615
Latest member
HannahDadd
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top