Greetings from Canada!

Enjoy your research.
Welcome.
 
Welcome!
Where have you been hunting on your 1st safari?
 
:S Welcome:
 
Welcome! Certainly glad to have you here! Any particular animal you are looking to hunt next year?
 
Good day! Welcome! Enjoy the planning for your next trip!!
Regards
Johan
 
Welcome to the forum from Michigan!!
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome to AH! Glad you found us and joined our community.
 
Welcome! Enjoy the site! If you are interested in our products please do not hesitate to contact us.
 
Looking into my second trip to South Africa in 2025!
Hello Switchback2010,

Khomas Highland Hunting and Fishing Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

I look forward to your hunt report and photos.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH, please tell us about your first hunt.
 
Welcome to AH Switchback2010!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,352
Messages
1,573,823
Members
169,857
Latest member
RosaMansel
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top