Greetings From Arnhem Land Australia- First Week Of The Hunting Season In The Books

BIG COUNTRY SAFARIS AUSTRALIA

Sponsor
Since 2024
AH member
Reaction score
Website
bigcountrysafaris.com
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Australia/NZ
Morning All

I am writing this short article whilst watching the sun rise over the Wilton River here in our camp In Arnhem Land Australia waiting for our clients to rise for another exciting day of hunting. Our first week is in salt with a lovely family from Mississippi hunting with us. Some beautiful animals were taken by bow and a great week had by all. Looking forward to sharing our buffalo and banteng hunting adventures here this season with you all. I hope you all have a great weekend

Regards Alex- Big Country Safaris Australia

Buff Bull#.jpg

buff cow .jpg

Fantastic Alex. Well done team ‘Big Country Safaris’ (y)

Wow...those are 2 fantastic bulls. Congrats Alex!

This is on my "to do" list..albeit with a double rifle.. :)

Looks awesome! I spent some time talking to some Australian folks at SCI this year. Thinking this would be a hell of a good time and a fun trip for me and the wife!

Looks like very nice trophies taken!

Great start to the season mate!

PS, I'm envious reading of you sitting in camp there, overlooking that bend in the Wilton ;)

2 great bulls with bow and arrow. Hunted there years ago. This is a great hunt and adventure. Highly recommend adding water buffalo to your list
Don

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nydia51154

Latest profile posts

Longfeather1 wrote on Cmwkwarrwn's profile.
Hello Clark
Thanks for the interest in my rifle. If you want to discuss it further you can email me direct at [redacted] or call my cell number [redacted].
Look forward to talking with you.
Regards,
Jack Kramer
quacker attacker wrote on JMV375's profile.
Hello, My wife and I hunted with Marius 2 years ago. He fit us into his schedule after a different outfitter "bailed" on us. He was always very good with communications and although we didn't end up meeting him personally, he called us multiple times during our hunt to make sure things were going well. We were very happy with him.
TERMINATOR wrote on Cuthberto's profile.
Reach out to the guys at Epic Outdoors.

They will steer you right for landowner tags and outfitters that have them.

I have held a membership with them for years and they are an invaluable resource.

Way better that asking random people on the internet...WAY better

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

[redacted]