Greetings from Alaska

Alaska Hunter

AH senior member
Joined
Aug 9, 2009
Messages
59
Reaction score
64
Media
15
Hunting reports
Africa
2
Member of
SCI
Hunted
USA,Canada,South Africa, Namibia
Greetings from Alaska. More specifically Sarah Palin's home town of Wasilla. I took my first African hunting safari this summer to South Africa and Namibia. It's nice to find a place solely focused on Africa. All my friends say we have enough hunting to keep us busy in Alaska for a lifetime. I say you can never have enough! I guess I'm interested in the travel and cultures as well as the hunting. Having a father-in-law who is Alaska's #1 master guide I've done my fair share of Alaskan Hunting. I much prefer a warm lodge to a rocky ledge on a mountain. I must be getting old. I hope you enjoy the pictures from this summers hunt.
 

Attachments

  • Kudu.jpg
    Kudu.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 200
  • nyala.jpg
    nyala.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 221
  • warthog 2.jpg
    warthog 2.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 176
  • warthog.jpg
    warthog.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 180
  • impala.jpg
    impala.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 209
  • bushbuck.jpg
    bushbuck.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 223
Welcome to AH Alaska Hunter! I sure enjoyed your pictures, you took some great trophies. Your Warthog's tusks stick as straight out as I have ever seen, I always enjoy a trophy that is a little bit unique. You'll find lots of fellow hunters here who share your interest in travel and other cultures to go along with their hunting. Say hi to Sarah for me... :D
 
Welcome to the website! You have done a great job in Africa...those are some awesome trophies....I bow to you...Everyone one of those animals is going to look awesome on the wall.
 
..Welcome to the website! Those are some great trophies! awesome Warthog!!
 
Welcome. Africa is like those potato chips. It's hard to be content with just one trip down there.

Bill Quimby
 
Welcome aboard Alaska Hunter. That is one awesome warthog! Congrats on some fine trophies.

nd
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,412
Messages
1,575,359
Members
170,285
Latest member
TinaHerrer
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top