Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
DU, NRA, SCI
Hunted
RSA,TX, LA, CO
Has been a good year so far on our LF deer lease here in Texas. My son started the season off with a very nice 10 point opening morning, followed by two other members filling their trophy tags in the last two weeks.

Gray.jpg
Mark.jpg
Chris.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice!

Congratulations for your son's buck, his face says it all. What rifle and cartridge?

Well done! Congrats!

Wow some great deer to start the season! Congrats!

Thanks everyone. He shoots a Savage Model 11 in .243. He's shot 4 bucks in the last 4 years and none have left our sight. Buck was at least 6.5 his first molar was dished out almost no enamel left in the middle of the tooth.

Well done. Those are some nice deer.
Bruce

Nice! Rut just starting in East Texas. Next two weeks should be on with the front coming.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MUABritney

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross