Got My First Rand Hat

Outstanding hats! I'm up to four and my wife has two!
 
After seeing the Rand hats here and at SCI had to order one. Ordered at Nashville in February and received it this week.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4857.jpeg
    IMG_4857.jpeg
    5.1 MB · Views: 63
  • IMG_0552.jpeg
    IMG_0552.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 60
  • IMG_0551.jpeg
    IMG_0551.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 53
Thank you sir, very happy with the results.
 
Thinking about ordering my 2nd Rand. A Pinched Western Fedora.
 

Attachments

  • pinchfed.jpg
    pinchfed.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 33

Forum statistics

Threads
70,292
Messages
1,571,853
Members
169,444
Latest member
TiffinyObr
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top