Good Gun Deals This Week

Thank you @RR 314 and @Wishfulthinker580 for the pictures, they were very helpful.
So I'm talking from memory, but quite sure it is a pre-martini model. (it must have been, because when I was holding it, I was thinking to myself, "This does not look like a Heym Express. Those normally have great lines."

So 5400$ for an unadorned, basic pre-martini Heym Express in .416 Rigby. Still a good deal?
So, anyone have an idea if a Martini stock could be ordered and retrofitted to a pre-Martini Heym Express?

So, anyone have an idea if a Martini stock could be ordered and retrofitted to a pre-Martini Heym Express?
That would neat if it could be done but the cost to do so might nullify any savings on the rifle. It may make more sense to find a different rifle that is already set up in accordance with your tastes

If you’re doing that, might as well get a custom fit stock tailored to you

Not that it's repeatable but someone on my local board offered a Vortex Viper HST 6-24x50 for like $350 and who was I to refuse such a price??

You did good!!!

IMG_6794.JPG

Daaaaaaang! You wanna sell it lol

Well there is a chance of that now because I have a found a few others that have really caught my eye lol
I’m looking at a full stock 9.3x62 and a double .450/.400 NE. The main problem is I have an FFL buddy who is really good at finding stuff and hits the gun shows hard. I told him to quit texting me with these great guns because he’s going to cause marital issues by tempting me with buying these rifles

Well there is a chance of that now because I have a found a few others that have really caught my eye lol
I’m looking at a full stock 9.3x62 and a double .450/.400 NE. The main problem is I have an FFL buddy who is really good at finding stuff and hits the gun shows hard. I told him to quit texting me with these great guns because he’s going to cause marital issues by tempting me with buying these rifles
That’s a tough problem to have.

That’s a tough problem to have.

If only I could afford it. I’ve always been a working man’s type gun guy. Had the same two rifles that I use for everything since I was 12. First time ever getting into this and man I wish I swing some of them because they are gorgeous rifle.

If only I could afford it. I’ve always been a working man’s type gun guy. Had the same two rifles that I use for everything since I was 12. First time ever getting into this and man I wish I swing some of them because they are gorgeous rifle.
Share the love, brotha! :). Actually, please don't. :).

Not sure if this is a deal or not on a CZ in 375 but this seller usually prices right. $1495

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-05-26 at 10.42.17 AM.png
    Screenshot 2024-05-26 at 10.42.17 AM.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 12
I have an opportunity to purchase a Winchester Model 70 Super Express in .416 REM for $1,800. No box or scope. It looks like a pretty clean gun all around. It also comes with two boxes of ammo. Is that a fair price? Do you all typically see them for much more?
Buy now. If it a Classic Super Express, with a New Haven serial number and markings, a Monte Carlo, stock, a soldered barrel swivel, not a barrel band, and fold down rear sight, that is a mid 1990s rifle. These are nice. I’ve owned a .375 and .458 of this series before Winchester went to the Safari Express with a different stock, barrel band sling swivel and NECG express rear sight.

Not many Super Express made in .416.
Post some pictures and we can help you spend your money, and get a great rifle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Djmviljoen

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

NRA Life, ASSRA Life, GGCA Life
here with available dates for 2024/25

1-13 September 2024
14-31 October 2024
1-7 November 2024
18-24 November 2024

March 2025 is wide open!
12-17 April 2025
24-28 May 2025
15-21 June 2025
7-12 July 2025
22-28 July 2025
13-31 August 2025
15-30 September 2025

October and November 2025 is wide open!
Bill J H wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Do you still have this rifle? I'm in the KC area on business and I'm very interested.