Going through collected DSC junk and found...

Thanks Enysse! We have a lot of fun with it out on the deer lease! During the hunting season it's known as the "War Wagon"....during the off season it affectionately know as the "Party Wagon"!:beer:

The Suburban was one of the greatest American vehicles ever made. Easy to work on too. The gas crisis kinda ended their era. I like them a lot, there are a few rusted out models left in Wisconsin...salt is brutal on them.

Why am I thinking night time hog hunting? :)

It's been used for that too Cliffy!!

Good day guys.....

SpikeT we will have to make an appointment for next year in Dallas so me and Jaco can show you our night drives... Could get rough sometimes! Especially in a limo that wants to disintergrate when it hits 45mph!:D

Jacques the last limo i was in was in barcelona spain, and it did disintegrate when we got t boned when the driver turned right through a red light. the technical problem that caused this we realised after, was the fact that the driver had been drinking with us in all the bars and other establishments we visited......:whistling:

I think I'll bow out early at the next AH DSC dinner and warn Steve also. I do have a reputation to protect! :) :)

Life's to short to drive around in a non hunting rig,,,,,,,,,, agreed Cliffy don't think I'll be able to handle the disappointment。。。。。。 :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Thom

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.