Glad to be a member!

Yukon

New member
Joined
Feb 8, 2009
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Member of
SCI
Hunted
South Africa
Hello from Wisconsin. This website is way overdue. It would have been a great resource before I took my first trip to Africa. I am looking forward to helping any first time hunters and sharing my experiances with all and learning more before my next trip. Africa is a great experiance and Happy Hunting! >>>----------->
 
Glad to have you on board Yukon. I am happy to have members who are willing to share their experiences with others to benefit everyone. Tell us about your first hunting safari and share some of your pictures with us. Looking forward to hearing more from you. I was a foreign exchange student the first time I came to the US and stayed with a very nice family just outside of Madison, Wisconsin. I was really impressed as to how nice people were in Wisconsin and have good memories from my stay many years ago.
 
Karibu Yukon...
looking forward to hearing about your african adventures.
I am told Wisconsin is a big hunting state. Cheers,
 
Glad to have you on board Yukon. I am happy to have members who are willing to share their experiences with others to benefit everyone. Tell us about your first hunting safari and share some of your pictures with us. Looking forward to hearing more from you. I was a foreign exchange student the first time I came to the US and stayed with a very nice family just outside of Madison, Wisconsin. I was really impressed as to how nice people were in Wisconsin and have good memories from my stay many years ago.

I live about 50 miles from Madison. Nice area and I hope you had a chance to visit our north woods as well as the rolling hardwoods of the western part of the state. Thank you for the nice comment about my fellow Wisconsinites. Pictures of my first trip will be sent soon.
 
Karibu Yukon...
looking forward to hearing about your african adventures.
I am told Wisconsin is a big hunting state. Cheers,

Hello, nice buffalo. Someday I would like to go after one with a bow, but only after I up the life insurance. We are fortunate to live in a state with many hunting opportunites for whitetail deer. There is a decent bear population, but getting a permit can take a few years. I hunt mainly with the bow, but I do enjoy my rifles, pistols and muzzle loader too. How about you line me up with a cape buffalo and I will put you onto some of the best whitetail hunting in the U.S.? Dont laugh too loud, but I had to ask.
 
Stranger things have happened than someone exchanging a Whitetail for a Buffalo, there is a huge population of Buffalo in Tanzania and a huge population of Whitetail in Wisconsin, everything is relative...
 
Hello, nice buffalo. Someday I would like to go after one with a bow, but only after I up the life insurance. We are fortunate to live in a state with many hunting opportunites for whitetail deer. There is a decent bear population, but getting a permit can take a few years. I hunt mainly with the bow, but I do enjoy my rifles, pistols and muzzle loader too. How about you line me up with a cape buffalo and I will put you onto some of the best whitetail hunting in the U.S.? Dont laugh too loud, but I had to ask.

Yukon... don't laugh to hard, throw some buddies in the mix and you might just have a dream come true.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,316
Messages
1,572,681
Members
169,604
Latest member
GlenFairwe
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top