Giraffe Management Hunt - Namibia

GAME Trackers AFRICA

Sponsor
Since 2016
AH fanatic
Joined
Jul 18, 2012
Messages
517
Reaction score
802
Location
Swakopmund, Namibia
Website
www.gametrackersafrica.com
Deals & offers
132
Media
507
Hunting reports
Africa
4
Member of
DSC, SCI, PhASA, IPHA, NAPHA, APHA, TPHA, WSF
Hunted
TANZANIA, SOUTH AFRICA, NAMIBIA, BOTSWANA, ZIMBABWE, CAMEROON
GIRAFFE MANAGEMENT HUNT
SUPPORTING THE VELD RECOVERY AFTER FIRE

5 DAYS
(MINIMUM 2 GIRAFFE PER HUNTER)
$200/DAY/HUNTER
$650/ GIRAFFE

OTHER PLAINS GAME AVAILABLE TO HUNT

EXCLUDED:

Observer fees
Trophy fees of other game taken
Dip, pack and expediting of trophies
Road transfer from Windhoek to hunting area - $600 roundtrip
Pre and Post safari cost such as flights, gratuities, alcoholic beverages (beer and wine included),hotel accommodation if needed, excursions, trip insurance.

Arrival City Windhoek, Namibia

full
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Could be of interest . Roughly what part of Namibia will this hunt take place ? I ask as having hunted there several times I’d like to see a new area.
 
Dear Sika98k

Thank you for your enquiry. The safari is in Central Namibia, Erongo Region about 2 hour drive northwest of Windhoek.

Thank you.

Kind regards
Magdel
 
That is an incredible price. I culled a giraffe last month and it proved to be very difficult stalking. They are not easy to hunt! It was quite the challenge.

Curious if any animal can be culled? I had to pick out a dry cow and that added to the challenge. Property manager said go ahead and cull a cow with calf as they were weaned. But I know how that goes. Shoot the cow and calf hangs around while it's cut up. I didn't want to shoot one that badly.

Many on here poo-poo cull hunts but they can be just as challenging as trophy hunting, especially if there's a select animal that needs to be removed. And I don't think anyone visiting my home will know the difference between a bull or cow giraffe rug. Guess I don't feel any compulsion to inform them either. :D I also doubt anyone will be able to tell my buffalo leather gun cases were donated by a culled cow.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,348
Messages
1,573,662
Members
169,810
Latest member
LyndonGmz3
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top