G'Day from NH, USA

JCoop

New member
Joined
Apr 23, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Member of
Ducks Unlimited, Buckmasters, National Rifle Association
So glad to have found this place. The idea of hunting Africa has been growing on me for a few years now and it has become an important goal of mine.

This place will, I'm sure, build the anticipation even more.
 
Glad to have you here, JCoop! You have certainly found yourself in the right place if hunting in Africa is an important goal of yours. There are lots of people here to answer your questions and help you to build your anticipation.
 
JCoop... you simply have to do it bwana - hunt africa! You will find an abundance of information and advise on this site - your best start to an African Hunting Safari. Cheers,
 
You will not regret it Africa will however intoxicate you and will be hooked for life so either stay away or come for the rest of your life. :devil:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,269
Messages
1,571,091
Members
169,254
Latest member
Leticia301
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top