For Sale Winchester Model 70 Lightweight Super Grade 7x57

gearguywb

AH senior member
Reaction score
Hunted
S. Africa, Namibia, Alaska, Germany
This is a special edition that was done for Cabela's ( I believe in 2011). Model 70 CRF lightweight Super Grade. Beautiful rifle. With a Leupold VariXIII 2.5-8x36. Exc condition with original box and manual. I purchased it from the original owner who said he had fired 50 rounds through it. There is a MTM box of 50 brass and another of 50 rounds of factory Remington ammo.

$2300 (net), shipped to your FFL or F to F in the KC area.

Thanks!

IMG_6312.jpg
IMG_6308.jpg
IMG_6309.jpg
IMG_6310.jpg
IMG_6311.jpg
IMG_6307.jpg
IMG_6306.jpg
IMG_6305.jpg
IMG_6304.jpg

Someone is going to get a very nice rifle. Mine is a good MOA rifle with different factory rounds

Had a couple of folks interested but as of now, still available

I have a lightweight in .270win I would need to sell 1st , would love one in 7x57

If my finances were in better shape, and I didn't already have one on a Ruger No.1, I would have been all over this.

@poco, buy it and then sell your 270. :ROFLMAO: We are a bunch of enablers in this forum and love to spend someone else's money. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
caseycarpets

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.