Free Hunt for One Hunter & One Observer from Lianga Safaris for 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
funny-picture-at-the-doctor-and-then-i-said-the-doctor-will-be-with-you-in-a-minute.jpg

Two hunters in deer camp woke up in the middle of the night. “Look at the stars… what a splendor,” said one hunter. “Yeah but what do you think happened to our tent?” said the other.

A deer hunter who was an atheist was out in the woods when suddenly a 1,000-pound deer stepped out. “Good God!” exclaimed the hunter. Suddenly, a voice from Heaven said, “I thought you don’t believe in me.” The hunter replied, “Up until now I didn’t believe in 1,000-pound deer either.”

Two skunks observed a deer hunter sneaking through the woods with a rifle. “I hope he’s not going to shoot at us,” said one skunk. The second skunk bowed his head and said, “Let us spray.”

On the way home from a hunt, a hunter stops by the grocery store. “Give me a couple of steaks,” he says. “We’re out of steaks but we have hotdogs and chicken,” says the butcher. “Hotdogs and chicken?!” yells the hunter. “How can I tell my wife I bagged a couple of hotdogs and chickens?”

A boastful hunter kept telling his buddies the same story, and they chided him for telling it over and over. He reminded them that they often tell the same stories. “Not so,” said one friend. “We re-share, you repeat.”

Which side of a deer has the most meat? The inside.

Two deer hunters were not having any luck so they asked for advice from an old timer. “You can just about guarantee a deer if you learn to hunt with dogs,” he said. The two hunters got a trained deer dog and hit the woods. At the end of the day and still empty-handed, one hunter said to the other, “Maybe tomorrow we’ll get one if we throw the dog out of a higher treestand.”

A deer hunter just messed up another hunt. This happened to him more times than he could count. He would spot a buck, aim , fire and miss. He would sneak up close just to get busted and watch the deer run away. He would sneeze just as the buck came into range. He would fall asleep on stand, waking in time to watch a giant buck scamper away. Frustrated, he complained to his hunting buddies. “Everything that happens to guys that don’t know how to hunt keeps happening to me!” he said.

Q. Why did the ant fall off the toilet seat?

A. Because he was pissed off!

Three vampire bats live in a cave surrounded by three castles. One night, the bats bet on who can drink the most blood.

The first bat comes home with blood dripping off his fangs. He says, "See that castle over there? I drank the blood of three people."

The second bat returns with blood around his mouth. He says, "See that castle over there? I drank the blood of five people."

The third bat comes back covered in blood. He says, "See that castle over there?" The other bats nod. "Well," says the third bat, "I didn't."

Little girl: "Why does your son say, 'Cluck, cluck, cluck?'"

Mother: "Because he thinks he's a chicken."

Little girl: "Why don't you tell him he's not a chicken?"

Mother: "We need the eggs."

Q: How do you know that carrots are good for your eyesight?

A: Have you ever seen a rabbit with glasses?

Q: Why did the chicken say, "Meow, oink, bow-wow, moo?"

A: He was studying foreign languages.

12219598_764405927020373_343778964377072227_n.jpg

Attachments

• 12219598_764405927020373_343778964377072227_n.jpg
    12219598_764405927020373_343778964377072227_n.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 79
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ituiejdnz

Latest profile posts

SSG Joe wrote on piratensafaris's profile.
From one newbie to another, Welcome aboard!
BLAAUWKRANTZ safaris wrote on Greylin's profile.
We have just completed a group hunt with guys from North Carolina, please feel free to contact the organizers of the group, Auburn at auburn@opextechnologies.com or Courtney at courtney@opextechnologies.com Please visit our website www.blaauwkrantz.com and email me at zanidixie@gmail.com
Zani
FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….